With the options available in the market, one has assumed that a healthier cake will look plain, simple and sometimes boring. We at TCK decided to change that and make vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free cakes
We at The Cinnamon Kitchen decided to challenge your perception of what a healthy cake can look like!
In this workshop, chef Priyasha, chef and founder at The Cinnamon Kitchen will be teaching you a vanilla and fruit celebration cake that is vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free and made with millets but looks like a million bucks!
This cake has layers of vanilla sponge, fruit jelly, vanilla custard, is naturally coloured and topped and decorated with housemade biscuits filled with white chocolate. It’s one of our most repeated celebration cakes and we have made several renditions of it.
You will be learning:
- vanilla sponge
- Fruit curd (cherry, strawberry, mango)
- Fruit gel (cherry, strawberry, mango)
- Vanilla custard
- White chocolate cream cheese
- Rose biscuit with white chocolate filling
- Cake assembly
- Cake decor
- Recipe document with recipes in gms
- video with lifetime access
- sourcing guide to help you source all ingredients