After being the most popular workshop last year, we are thrilled to present to you “Indian & Western Festive Desserts 2.0” just in time for the upcoming festive season.
In this workshop, Chef Priyasha, the founder and culinary artist behind The Cinnamon Kitchen, will guide you through the creation of Indian and Western festive desserts. These delectable treats are a culmination of the finest offerings from The Cinnamon Kitchen’s festive hampers in the past year.
All the recipes you’ll learn are designed for easy bulk production, pre-preparation convenience, no-bake simplicity, transport-friendliness, and will significantly elevate your gifting presentation.
Here’s what you’ll be learning:
- Chocolate Orange: This was a major hit from our Rakhi special assorted truffle collection. It’s a luscious 70% dark chocolate fudge sweetened with dates, featuring a delightful orange jelly centre and zesty orange peel.
- Almond Crunch: If you savour nutty flavours, this truffle is an absolute must-try! It boasts three distinct almond textures, creating a delightful symphony of nuttiness. This was also a part of our rakhi collection this year.
- Black Sesame: Inspired by Chef Priyasha’s recent trip to South Korea, these truffles are crafted using black sesame praline. They offer a nutty and gooey experience, introducing a unique flavour profile to your festive menu.
- Raspberry Coconut: A delicate coconut truffle filled with luscious raspberry compote. Need we say more?
- Gulkand Granola Truffle: This truffle combines almond and rose candy flavours, enveloped in a crispy layer of toasted granola. It represents the perfect Indian dessert in every way.
- Vegan Kaju Katli 2.0: We’ve elevated our kaju katli recipe to match the exact taste of market favourites, all while being vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. Kaju Katlis are beloved in the world of Indian Mithai, and this one is sure to win many hearts.
Additionally, we will host a Q&A session with Chef Priyasha, covering topics such as festive menu planning, efficient bulk production management, and other aspects of gifting.
Included with the workshop:
– A recipe document with precise measurements in grams and cups.
– A sourcing guide listing the brands from which we obtain our ingredients.
– Lifetime access to the recorded workshop.
– Lifetime email support for any questions or assistance you may need.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Chef Priyasha is a plant based chef, hormone health coach and the founder of The Cinnamon Kitchen, India’s first PCOS friendly bakery. She started her bakery as a small home kitchen at the end of 2019 and managed to scale it to a commercial facility that employs more than 25 people and deliveries all over the country with more than 10,000 customers. She has taught over 2000 students over a two year period and her work has been features in magazines like Vogue, Elle, Femina, Tripoto to name a few.
PREVIOUS WORKSHOP RECORDINGS
Access Our Workshop recordings that’ll help you enhance your plant-based baking skills.
1. You’ll receive lifetime access to workshop recordings.
2. Recipe document.
3. Guide to source ingredients and lifetime email support for doubt solving,
All workshop details including the recipe document, sourcing guide and a link to join the workshop is sent on the evening before the day of the workshop. If you have not received these details, make sure you have entered your email address correctly. You can email us on (email@example.com) with a payment confirmation screenshot so we can re-send you the details
You receive lifetime access to all recordings, recipe documents and sourcing guide so you can prepare and learn at your convenience. The recording for the live session is provided immediately incase of past workshops and within 2 days after the workshop incase of new workshops.
The workshops are demonstration only.You will receive lifetime access to recordings, recipe documents and sourcing guide so you can prepare these at your own pace. Chef covers a lot of baking tips during the workshop which would get missed if one’s baking alongside. We recommend keeping the printout of the recipe document, a pen and paper handy during the workshop to note these tips that would help you strengthen your foundation of plant-based baking.
All the ingredients we use are readily available on BigBasket, Amazon or local gourmet grocery store. We also provide a list of brands that we recommend to source ingredients from, to make the process easier for you. We also discuss substitutes wherever possible.
We never use store bought vegan butter or cream in any of the recipes. Everything is made from scratch so we’re in control of the quality and can avoid preservatives and additives.
All the recipes taught are always vegan (dairy, egg and animal products free), gluten free, and free of refined sugar.
Measurements are shared in both grams and cups. For recipes where accurate gram measurements are not necessary, for the purpose of ease measurements are shared in cups. However, we do recommend using gram measurements wherever they are given when you’re scaling up or down a recipe, this leads to better results.
YESS! All workshops cover everything from equipment to techniques in a way that anyone can bake whether you’re a first timer, a home-baker or a professional chef.
We provide lifetime support for doubt solving after the workshops. Simply email on (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please do not DM us on Instagram as those tend to get missed. We also encourage you to share images of what has/hasn’t worked for us to guide you better.